Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter!
As a subscriber you get a couple of benefits:
1. Early access to the podcast episodes.
We send out the podcast episodes early to those people who subscribe. So you get early access to the audio file and if you want to download or listen to it. Those emails go out between Thursday and Sunday the week before the episode is released.
2. The Organized Family Tool Box
We’ve created a couple of tools we use on a regular basis and thought we would share them with people who are interested. As we further refine and have more ready we intend to post them here and send an update to the email list.
You can download the items from the toolbox by clicking on them in the list below.
- Packing List
- “Playing with Friends” chart
- Chore chart in PDF, XLS or Numbers format.
- Conversation starters.
3. Show Notes
These are the notes created from the show. They are just another benefit of being a member of the organized family insiders.
- Episode 41: Love Languages: Touch
- Episode 42: Love Languages: Receiving Gifts
- Episode 43: Love Languages: Time
- Episode 44: Love Languages: Service
- Episode 45: Finances: Back to School
- Episode 46: Home: Will and Estate Planning
- Episode 47: Home: Family Meeings
- Episode 48: Home: Organizing Chores through Family Meetings
- Episode 49: Personal: Mental Education
- Episode 50: Children: Fun Family Recreation
- Episode 51: Children: Providing Challenging Activities
- Episode 52: Home: Dejunking
- Episode 53: Personal: Recap
- Episode 54: Children: Recap
- Episode 55: Home: Recap
- Episode 56: Finances: Recap
- Episode 57: Celebrations
- Episode 58: Personal: Sleep
- Episode 59: Personal: Are you really the hero of the story?
- Episode 60: Personal: Healthy Eating
- Episode 61: Personal: Knowing Your Limits
- Episode 62: Children: Meaningful Christmas Activities
- Episode 63: Children: Encouraging Giving
- Episode 64: Children: Gratitude
- Episode 67: Home: Organizing Cars, part 1
- Episode 68: Home: Organizing Cars, part 2
- Episode 69: Home: Organizing Cars, part 3
- Episode 70: Home: Organizing The Family Room – Beginning
- Episode 71: Home: Organizing The Family Room – Entertainment
- Episode 72: Home: Organizing The Family Room – Homework
- Episode 73: Home: Organizing The Family Room – Toys
- Episode 74: Family: Before the Family Photo
- Episode 75: Family: Taking Family Photos – The Day Of
- Episode 76: Family: Displaying Your Photos
- Episode 77: Home: Getting Help in the Yard
- Episode 78: Home: Getting Help in the Yard
- Episode 79: Breaking Tasks Into Smaller Chunks
- Episode 80: Principles of Orginization
- Episode 81: Children: Financial Lessons Learned
- Episode 82: Children: Cell Phones
- Episode 83: Family: Board Games
- Episode 84: Home: Challenges to Organizing
- Episode 85: Home: Overcoming Challenges to Organizing, part 1
- Episode 86: Home: Overcoming Challenges to Organizing, part 1
- Episode 87: Finances: Automating Your Finances
- Episode 88: Finances: Estate Planning
- Episode 89: Home: Giving Back
- Episode 90: Finances: Talking With Children About Money
- Episode 91: Home: Warranties
- Episode 92: Home: Meal Sharing
- Episode 93: Self: Personal Connections
- Episode 94: Self: Calendars
- Episode 95: Family: Walks
- Episode 96: Personal: Theming Time Blocks
- Episode 97: Children: Flexible Thinking